Thursday 23 February 2012

Help!

I'm not sure how I got here, but at present I am unable to use any of the links from my blog. I keep getting an error message that says:
ERROR: Possible problems with your *.gwt.xml.module file. The complete time user.agent value (ie9) does not match the runtime user.agent value (ie8). Expect more errors.

I managed to post this - if it does post - through Blog this! on a Google search - I am unable to link to dashboard or new post from my blog itself.

I have posted a query on a link from the help-page but have not had any reply: is there any way of contacting Blogger direct rather than a user-list? Does anyone out there know what I can do?

4 comments:

Maggi said...

If you mean your links on the right hand side eg CQG then they work for me. Love the collages by the way. I can definitely see how they could inform quilt designs

Plum Cox said...

I can't answer your question, but can tell you that the links that I've tried on your site are all working..... hope you manage to resolve your problems (if they are continuing) soon.

Gina said...

Have you tried accessing your blog through the links at gmail? (assuming you have a gmail account) Here is a forum for blogspot. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-google-help-forums.html

Sandra Wyman said...

It was the New Post/Design/Dashboard that wouldn't play nicely. But it works really well on Chrome!